oOo...
blogness...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

lack of knitting...

I haven't been doing much knitting. Things have been crazy. I have been sick and away from home with out my knitting. *gasp* I know it is a crazy idea, considering that I always carry some knitting project with me. I did knit on my friends green scarf. We decide that we would knit in sections so it would look striped. I knit much looser then she does. I think it will be fun!

I have also been busy working on my other site layouts. They aren't open but will be soon.

I went to the doctor yesterday and she put me on some meds for my anxiety. So far I feel more at peace, but more drugged up then I like to be....

0 stiches


Name: Sarah
Location: Portland; Oregon
Loves: fish. knitting. kitties. b&w photography. nail polish. calenders. lists. stars. my puppy. letters. butterfly wings. plants. my boy.
Hates: itchy socks. hangnails. dust. dishes in the sink.
about the blog...
in the basket
03.03.2005

bruder's scarf 40%
baby hat 2 50%
mom's scarf30%
finger puppets 60% scarves
black fuzzy snake purple rainbow daddy's
purple tie

other
baby hat puppets
lighter cozies
multi pink purse

nonkitting
painted lighters

sewing
  • the perfect purse/ wallet

    Simplicity patterns
    Clothes for me

  • bath stuff 4747

    Pets

  • dog crate cover 4713
  • cat beds 5233
  • more cat beds 9904

    Bags

  • knitting bags 4542
  • pouch 5184
  • messenger bag 9000

    Oraganizers

  • 1 4529
  • Desk 5133

    Home Decore

  • headboards 4527
  • knitting
  • womb
  • animal lighter cozies
  • Newest Addition...

    Wanting...
    newest...

    recent posts...
    mom's scarf
    a scarf for daddy
    rainbow scarf
    bruders scarf part 2
    Kiddie fun 2
    Kiddie fun
    in the basket
    Knitting quizes...
    bruders scarf
    Black fuzzy scarf

    farther back...
    January 2005

    February 2005

    March 2005

    April 2005

    May 2005

    January 2006
    craft
    glitter

    knitting blogs
    xtreme-knitting

    my blog
    he loves me more then a thousand grapefruits...

    people I love
    mom's blog
    dad's blog

    kitting bloggers
    << | >>

    << | join | >>
    knitty kitty...
    <<| join | >>
    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    << | join | >>


    link me!
    link me...
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    last upgrade... 01.08.2007 @ 10:27 PM
    bada_girl © 2005-2007
    web counter