oOo...
blogness...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

blue maryjane

This weekend I went on a train trip to visit some kids I have know since they were itty bitty. On the trip up I worked on a maryjane slipper. It was very easy but I ran out of yarn...
maryjane

I plan on trying again but this time I will change the pattern. So the toe isn't so tall...

1 stiches


Name: Sarah
Location: Portland; Oregon
Loves: fish. knitting. kitties. b&w photography. nail polish. calenders. lists. stars. my puppy. letters. butterfly wings. plants. my boy.
Hates: itchy socks. hangnails. dust. dishes in the sink.
about the blog...
in the basket
03.03.2005

bruder's scarf 40%
baby hat 2 50%
mom's scarf30%
finger puppets 60% scarves
black fuzzy snake purple rainbow daddy's
purple tie

other
baby hat puppets
lighter cozies
multi pink purse

nonkitting
painted lighters

sewing
  • the perfect purse/ wallet

    Simplicity patterns
    Clothes for me

  • bath stuff 4747

    Pets

  • dog crate cover 4713
  • cat beds 5233
  • more cat beds 9904

    Bags

  • knitting bags 4542
  • pouch 5184
  • messenger bag 9000

    Oraganizers

  • 1 4529
  • Desk 5133

    Home Decore

  • headboards 4527
  • knitting
  • womb
  • animal lighter cozies
  • Newest Addition...

    Wanting...
    newest...

    recent posts...
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
    stash 04.12.05
    new sewing machine!
    lack of knitting... 2
    lack of knitting...
    mom's scarf
    a scarf for daddy
    rainbow scarf
    bruders scarf part 2
    Kiddie fun 2

    farther back...
    January 2005

    February 2005

    March 2005

    April 2005

    May 2005

    January 2006
    craft
    glitter

    knitting blogs
    xtreme-knitting

    my blog
    he loves me more then a thousand grapefruits...

    people I love
    mom's blog
    dad's blog

    kitting bloggers
    << | >>

    << | join | >>
    knitty kitty...
    <<| join | >>
    ~ Pacific Northwest Fiber Bloggers ~
    << | join | >>


    link me!
    link me...
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    last upgrade... 01.08.2007 @ 10:27 PM
    bada_girl © 2005-2007
    web counter